Changes in version 2023.9
- improvement The page Connections has been transformed into page Applications. Now applications page shows only connected Java and .NET applications, and does not show profiler UIs.
- feature A column with information about CPU usage has been added to the application list. The column is sortable, and now you can easily find the application that consumes the most CPU time.
- feature New application properties page has been added. It displays various properties of the profiled application and the operating system it runs on.
- fix Fixed several bugs that could cause incorrect data proxying between UI and profiler agent.
- caveat Support of protocols used in YourKit Java Profiler 2022.9 and YourKit .NET Profiler 2022.9 is deprecated. These profiler versions are supported only until October 19, 2023. Starting October 19, 2023, old agents and profiler UIs will not be able to connect to the broker. To continue use YourKit Connection Broker without interruptions, please timely update your installations.