Knowledge base and FAQ
Can't find your answer? Please refer to documentation and demos, ask your question in forum, or contact support.
- 1 General
- 1.1 Supported platforms, Java versions, technologies
- 1.2 How big is the profiling overhead?
- 1.3 How to capture snapshots periodically?
- 2 Troubleshooting: profiled application
- 2.1 Profiled application fails to start: 'Error occurred during initialization of VM. Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: yjpagent'
- 2.2 Profiled application fails to start as Windows service
- 3 Troubleshooting: working with the profiler
- 3.1 UI rendering issues on Linux: black, pink, corrupted or improperly repainting window
- 3.2 'Connect to remote application' cannot find profiled application
- 3.3 Profiled application crashes capturing memory snapshots
- 3.4 OutOfMemoryError in the profiler UI
- 3.5 Not enough disk space for temporary files
- 3.6 Memory snapshot opens too slowly
- 3.7 Eclipse plugin is installed, but 'Profile' menu items are still disabled
- 3.8 Wrong icon or font sizes in the profiler UI when using 150% display scale
- 4 Licensing and purchase
- 5 Articles