'No valid license key' error when running export command

Questions about YourKit Java Profiler
Manoj Manavalan

'No valid license key' error when running export command

Post by Manoj Manavalan »

My company has a license which had support till July, 2016. Now, I have a work where I need to profile our unit tests with the yourkit. The application runs on a linux machine. I was able to do java profiling manually using the link https://www.yourkit.com/docs/java/help/agent.jsp and was able to create a snapshot. When I tried to export the snapshot to csv format using the command java -Dexport.csv -jar /usr/yjp/lib/yjp.jar -export foo.snapshot outputDir I am getting the exception java.lang.RuntimeException: No valid license key available.
I am using the YourKit Java Profiler 2016.02 build 46. The existing license should support the build. We have a license server running in another linux machine. I have placed the licence key (in the format licence-key:licence-server-host-name:license-server-port) in the file yjp.license in the directory <user home>/.yjp/ as per the forum link viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7608#p21774. What am I missing? Why am I getting No valid license key?
Anton Katilin

Re: 'No valid license key' error when running export command

Post by Anton Katilin »

Version 2016.02 is no longer supported.

Since your support period expired, you are not eligible to get technical support from YourKit. Please contact YourKit sales to get informed about the renewal conditions: [email protected]