Archive for past versions

Questions about YourKit Java Profiler
lalit.r.nagpal

Archive for past versions

Post by lalit.r.nagpal »

Hi Yourkit Team,

My desktop clients ( windows ) are installed with Yourkit version 2015 build 15056. For some reason our IT folks did not download the linux based installer for this version and now we have a need to integrate this version on our Linux based servers. I don't find this version in your archives/ recent downloads page. Can you advice how I can obtain the linux tar file for this specific version. There is a strict checking of version between the client and server which I feel is a little painful for us. If I keep my Linux WAS server with the recent version 15086, will it be compatible with my Desktop client 15056. I know you would say, why don't you just upgrade your desktop client, but we have restricted admin access and so, is there a way for me to get the server 15086 working with my client 15056 versions ( by modifying some configuration file for example ). It would be great if the version check on the server and the client is not too strict - e.g. 2015 all client versions compatible with 2015 all server versions - that would be great.

Regards
Anton Katilin

Re: Archive for past versions

Post by Anton Katilin »

We don't support old builds. Please integrate the profiled application with the latest build's agent instead and use the latest build UI too.