Eclipse Mars integration problem

Questions about YourKit Java Profiler
alan.bain

Eclipse Mars integration problem

Post by alan.bain »

Yourkit installed and runs standalone fine (2015 build 15084 64-bit) but integration into eclipse failes. I get the usual EULA yes/no dialog and then

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.yourkit.profiler,2015.0.15080.0
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.yourkit.profiler,2015.0.15080.0

Other updates / marketplace applications install OK, so I think my proxy settings are correct,

I used it previously with Luna with no problems.
Anton Katilin

Re: Eclipse Mars integration problem

Post by Anton Katilin »

Hi,

Do you enter http://www.yourkit.com/download/yjp2015_for_eclipse/ as the repository location?

This may be a caching issue on your side. Current build number is 15084, not 15080 as in your error messages.

Please try running "eclipse -clean" or use the bundled bundled update site archive instead:
<Profiler Installation Directory>/lib/eclipse-plugin/yjp<version>_for_eclipse.zip

Best regards,
Anton
alan.bain

Post by alan.bain »

Yes, I was using that link to an install site. I tried eclipse -clean and that just means that when I tried the

http://www.yourkit.com/download/yjp2015_for_eclipse/

repository, it failed to show any software. However the bundled version installed fine. Many thanks for your help!

Alan
Anton Katilin

Post by Anton Katilin »

Hello Alan

I've just tried the web URL with Eclipse Mars, the plugin installed just fine. It seems there was something wrong with your Eclipse's local plugin repository data.

Best regards,
Anton