Fully featured low overhead profiler for Java EE and Java SE platforms.
Easy to use performance and memory .NET profiler for Windows and Linux.
Performance monitoring and profiling of Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, Ant and JUnit.

Remote Application profiling

Moderators: Vladimir Kondratyev, Anton Katilin

Remote Application profiling

Postby raghavendra » Mon May 24, 2021 12:30 pm

Hi All,

I have application which deployed and running in development server. how should i do profiling for such application having Yourkit installed in Local machine,

I tried below steps, nothing is working
1)I Launched Profile remote java from UI
2)I have configured Hostname, in advance option i have keyed in username and password for SSH connection
3) After the above step i am getting Internal Error Fix just below the connection agent
4)I clicked on the Fix link which was shown in step 3 then its prompted me to option tab where its asking path for 64 bit java on remote host. I have selected the path and clicked ok. However again same issue got as in step 3

While searching in the internet or Yourkit.com/docs, often i saw the line for "Profile remote applications" need to Download and install profiler to the remote machine. ? what is command to download and install

Can somebody share the steps for the above solution.

Appriciate your response as soon as possible, as i am working on this for long time and unable to get it done.
raghavendra

Re: Remote Application profiling

Postby Anton Katilin » Tue May 25, 2021 7:44 am

What is the remote platform?
What is the output of:
uname -a
<path to used>/java -version

> i am getting Internal Error Fix
Could you please send the profiler agent log file <user home>/.yjp/log/profiler-ui-<pid>.log
to [email protected]
Anton Katilin

Return to Java Profiler