Adding license server on 443 port

Questions about YourKit Java Profiler
elmsley2

Adding license server on 443 port

Post by elmsley2 »

I can only access my license server via port 443, but when I use this, it doesn't work.

CODE:hostname:443

because it says I cannot connect to http://hostname:443.

How do I resolve this?
Anton Katilin

Re: Adding license server on 443 port

Post by Anton Katilin »

Why do you want to do it? 443 is the standard port for HTTPS. Don't use it for the license server. Use the standard license server port 10112 or another available port not tied to any other known protocol.

Please contact [email protected] and provide details.
elmsley2

Post by elmsley2 »

I'm trying to host the license server in a container however my provider is only exposing 443. Is there a different solution for this?
elmsley2

Post by elmsley2 »

Our license renewal probably won't go through if we don't have a solution to host the license server though this port. If an issue could be opened to resolve this soon, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Anton Katilin

Post by Anton Katilin »

The license server is intended to be hosted in your local network. If you're trying to host it via a provider perhaps you're doing something wrong, and the license server hosted at yourkit.com suits your needs better than the self-hosted license server.

Did you consider using the license server hosted at yourkit.com? Please contact [email protected] if you need more detail.