CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Questions about YourKit Java Profiler
GeraldClinton

CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Post by GeraldClinton »

My App landing page (after I complete a login ) simply does not stack after I turn the cpu-following profiling ON. I had a go at doing this by means of the Yourkit UI and furthermore by means of the direction line ( by means of yjp-controller-programming interface redist.jar ) . The Xmx and Xms of WebSphere were set to 2 gig to 4 gig. Stack telemetry was kept off. WAS investigate is additionally off. CPU Sampling brings the application page rapidly however when I go to following, it just continues endlessly for 5 minutes and after that at long last the Application breaks conceivably due to timeout. Something else I can do is run the application on an alternate machine and run the profiler on an alternate machine. I have likewise attempted the direction line rather than the UI Client. Any more thoughts for me to inspire this to chip away at a solitary machine. I am utilizing a 64-bit OS with 64-bit Java and 64-bit WAS 8.0 on a 8 GB RAM machine. Yourkit form is 2015 form 15056.
Anton Katilin

Re: CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Post by Anton Katilin »

Could you please provide the profiler agent log file <user home>/.yjp/log/<session name>-<pid>.log
You may send it to [email protected]