Fully featured low overhead profiler for Java EE and Java SE platforms.
Performance monitoring and profiling of Jenkins, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, Ant, JUnit and TestNG.
Easy to use performance and memory profiler for .NET framework.

CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Moderators: Vladimir Kondratyev, Anton Katilin

CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Postby GeraldClinton » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:40 am

My App landing page (after I complete a login ) simply does not stack after I turn the cpu-following profiling ON. I had a go at doing this by means of the Yourkit UI and furthermore by means of the direction line ( by means of yjp-controller-programming interface redist.jar ) . The Xmx and Xms of WebSphere were set to 2 gig to 4 gig. Stack telemetry was kept off. WAS investigate is additionally off. CPU Sampling brings the application page rapidly however when I go to following, it just continues endlessly for 5 minutes and after that at long last the Application breaks conceivably due to timeout. Something else I can do is run the application on an alternate machine and run the profiler on an alternate machine. I have likewise attempted the direction line rather than the UI Client. Any more thoughts for me to inspire this to chip away at a solitary machine. I am utilizing a 64-bit OS with 64-bit Java and 64-bit WAS 8.0 on a 8 GB RAM machine. Yourkit form is 2015 form 15056.
GeraldClinton

Re: CPU Tracing - Extremely Slow

Postby Anton Katilin » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:23 am

Could you please provide the profiler agent log file <user home>/.yjp/log/<session name>-<pid>.log
You may send it to support@yourkit.com
Anton Katilin

Return to Java Profiler