Fully featured low overhead profiler for Java EE and Java SE platforms.
Performance monitoring and profiling of Jenkins, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, Ant, JUnit and TestNG.
Easy to use performance and memory profiler for .NET framework.

unable to connection to SunOne appserver 7

Moderators: Vladimir Kondratyev, Anton Katilin

unable to connection to SunOne appserver 7

Postby neocMatt » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:52 pm

I've been trying to get the profiler to attach to my SunOne version 7 server but the profiler is not connecting to a locally running application or when I try the localhost and the port number that shows up in the app server logs. It looks like the profiler is loaded properly in the applicaiton server when I review the logs but when I use the profiler tool to attach I get an error stating that there is no application with the profiler agent running. I've added the relevant portions to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I've attached the app server logs. as well as the relevant portions of the server.xml file.

This is Linux Suse 9.0
The JVM that the app server is using is: 1.4.2_05

Both the application server and the profiler are running as the same user.

Can you please help. I'm trying to demo this application to a group of fellow developers so that we might be able to purchase it.

-thanks
-matt
neocMatt

Postby neocMatt » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:23 pm

Please disregard... I was using the eap build 618. I tried the 4.0 stable release and it worked fine.
neocMatt

Return to Java Profiler