Fully featured low overhead profiler for Java EE and Java SE platforms.
Performance monitoring and profiling of Jenkins, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, Ant, JUnit and TestNG.
Easy to use performance and memory profiler for .NET framework.

Telemetry view: "Value at time" label is truncated

Moderators: Vladimir Kondratyev, Anton Katilin

Telemetry view: "Value at time" label is truncated

Postby Dyoma » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:25 am

View: "GC invokations" in label I see text "Invocations per se" the 'second' (or probably 'sec') word is truncated.
I haven't found a option to attach screenshot, however I think it will be quite usefull. Is it impossible or I miss an option?[/img]
Dyoma

Postby Dyoma » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:28 am

The same problem I see in GC activity view. I see "Consumed time (m".
On other views labels are ok
Dyoma

Postby Vladimir Kondratyev » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:27 pm

Problem with truncated text is fixed in the next build #612.

I haven't found a option to attach screenshot, however I think it will be quite usefull. Is it impossible or I miss an option?

We are using phpBB to run our forums. I didn't find whether it's possible to upload file. BTW, I see that you ausing phpBB too at http://deskzilla.com/forum/. How did you managed with uploads?

Regards,
Vova
Vladimir Kondratyev

Postby Dyoma » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:46 pm

We don't know too :( It seems uploading file isn't implemented...
I'm new to phpBB (in spite of we do use it) so I asked, I can't imagine that such feature is abcent.
Dyoma

Postby Sascha Weinreuter » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:58 pm

There are phpBB mods available on the net which add the ability to attach files to a post. Since this seems to be a standard phpBB setup, installing such a mod shouldn't be too hard.

Here's one that seems to be very a very popular one if you want to give it a try: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=74505

HTH,
Sascha
Sascha Weinreuter

Return to Java Profiler