Fully featured low overhead profiler for Java EE and Java SE platforms.
Performance monitoring and profiling of Jenkins, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, Ant, JUnit and TestNG.
Easy to use performance and memory profiler for .NET framework.

EAP Build 528 - Mac OS X - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Moderators: Vladimir Kondratyev, Anton Katilin

EAP Build 528 - Mac OS X - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Postby kris » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:47 pm

Hi --

I'm currently getting this when I try to start an application under the profiler on OSX with build 528:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/yourkit/runtime/RequestServer

This happens both with my own apps, and with the samples in the package. I did have an earlier EAP release installed before that works fine.

I'm interested if this is a general problem with this EAP, or if it's something I've done to my machine. I did take a look at the yjp jars in the lib directory, and there was no runtime package at all under com.yourkit.

Kris
kris

Postby Vladimir Kondratyev » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:29 am

Thank you very much for reporting this problem. The bug is fixed in upcoming build #530.
Vladimir Kondratyev

Return to Java Profiler