Changes in YourKit Java Profiler 2020.9 Builds
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- CPU profiling: bug fixed: asynchronous CPU sampling might erroneously apply wall time settings and record wall time instead of CPU time which should always be recorded in this profiling mode.
- IDE integration: IntelliJ IDEA: JRE bitness could not be automatically detected for an IntelliJ Platform Plugin run configuration.
- IDE integration: Eclipse 2020-12 (4.18) supported.
- IDE integration: MyEclipse 2020.9 supported.
- Runtime updated.
- IDE integration: IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3 supported.
- Agent: bug fixed: HPROF snapshot could not be captured on Red Hat OpenJDK.
- Attach mode: added support of OpenJ9 release 0.23.0 JREs not having the "jdk.attach" module.
- IDE integration: Eclipse 2020-09 (4.17) supported.
- UI: fixed bugs in runtime which might cause problems with font antialiasing.
- Probes: bug fixed: file stream read and write events were not recorded on JDK 11+. The fix in previous build was incomplete.
- Agent: bug fixed: possible "java.lang.Error: factory already defined" in java.net.URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory() in the attach mode.
- Probes: bug fixed: file stream read and write events were not recorded on JDK 11+.
- What-if: a new tab opens with the same view selected.
- Automatic deobfuscation: newest Zelix KlassMaster (ZKM) log format supported.
- Built-in probes: DirectoryStreams: bug fixed: close event was not detected for some UnixDirectoryStream.
- Bug fixed: attach mode might not work with Azul Zulu JDK 8.