Changes in YourKit Java Profiler 2020.9 Builds
- Agent: bug fixed: HPROF snapshot could not be captured on Red Hat OpenJDK.
- Attach mode: added support of OpenJ9 release 0.23.0 JREs not having the "jdk.attach" module.
- IDE integration: Eclipse 2020-09 (4.17) supported.
- UI: fixed bugs in runtime which might cause problems with font antialiasing.
- Probes: bug fixed: file stream read and write events were not recorded on JDK 11+. The fix in previous build was incomplete.
- Agent: bug fixed: possible "java.lang.Error: factory already defined" in java.net.URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory() in the attach mode.
- Probes: bug fixed: file stream read and write events were not recorded on JDK 11+.
- What-if: a new tab opens with the same view selected.
- Automatic deobfuscation: newest Zelix KlassMaster (ZKM) log format supported.
- Built-in probes: DirectoryStreams: bug fixed: close event was not detected for some UnixDirectoryStream.
- Bug fixed: attach mode might not work with Azul Zulu JDK 8.