This page shows the number of all monitored repositories, the total size of them on disk, and a detailed repository table.
Repositories link in the web application drawer:
Repository table has the following columns:
- Builds - the number of monitored builds.
- First build - the date of the first monitored build.
- Last build - the date of the last monitored build. Together with First build forms monitoring coverage period.
- Size - the size of the repository on disk.
- Name - the name as a link to the repository summary. Repository has the same name as a monitored build in your CI server.
If you have administrator permissions on CI server, you can delete unused repositories and free up disk space. Click button and confirm the action.