- Troubleshooting: profiled application
- Profiled application fails to start: 'Error occurred during initialization of VM. Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: yjpagent'
- Profiled application fails to start as Windows service
- I get 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space'
- Troubleshooting: working with the profiler
I get 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space'
This problem is caused by class loader leaks. Read this article to learn how to profile class loading issues.
If you get this error running your application with the profiler and do not get it
running without profiler, it can be caused by bytecode instrumentation
which require additional space for class meta information.
In this case, please increase PermGen size with
-XX:MaxPermSize=<size in megabytes>m
if you do not have
specified, or set bigger size in existing