- Troubleshooting: profiled application
- Troubleshooting: working with the profiler
- UI rendering issues on Linux: black, corrupted, improperly repainting window
- 'Connect to remote application' cannot find profiled application
- Local applications are not shown
- Profiled application crashes capturing memory snapshots
- OutOfMemoryError in the profiler UI
- Not enough disk space for temporary files
- Memory snapshot opens too slowly
- Eclipse plugin is installed, but 'Profile' menu items are still disabled
- Wrong icon or font sizes in the profiler UI when using 150% display scale
Eclipse plugin is installed, but 'Profile' menu items are still disabled
This can be an issue of Eclipse plugin caching.
To clean up the cache, please restart Eclipse with
-clean in the command line.