- System requirements
- Profiler architecture
- Running the profiler
- Profiler activation
- Start profiling
- Capturing snapshots
- Solving performance problems
- CPU profiling
- Memory profiling
- Garbage collection
- Exception profiling
- Probes: monitor higher level events
- Performance Charts
- Inspections: automatic recognition of typical problems
- Automatically trigger actions on event
- Summary, snapshot annotation, automatic deobfuscation
- Time measurement (CPU time, wall time)
- Snapshot directory customization
- Export of profiling results to HTML, CSV, XML, plain text
- Profiler API
- Profiler HTTP API
- Command line tool to control profiling
See also Memory inspections
Typical behavioral problems can be recognized with the help of the "Inspections" feature. Inspections enable automatic high-level analysis of probe results. Each inspection automatically detects a specific issue. Performing this type of analysis by hand would be a very complicated (if at all possible) task.
With the help of inspections you can easily find the causes and possible solutions of usual problems.
The feature is presented with "Inspections" view.
(1) To run all inspections as a batch use "Run All Inspections" button.
(2) To run a single inspection, select it in the tree and use "Run This Inspection Only" button (this is especially useful if you want to apply the changes made to an inspection's options).